GarageBand 10.0.0 – Complete recording studio and more
Rebuilt from the ground up with a fresh new look and amazing new features, GarageBand is the easiest way to create a great-sounding song on your Mac. Add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to your song with Drummer. Easily shape the sound of any instrument in the Sound Library with Smart Controls. Crank up the bottom end with brand-new bass amps, or mix and match electric guitar amps, cabinets and pedals with Amp Designer and Pedalboard.
Control GarageBand and play any software instrument wirelessly on your iPad using the Logic Remote app. Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects updated across multiple Mac computers, or even import GarageBand for iOS songs directly from iCloud.
- A fresh new look, designed for easy music making
- Stay in perfect tune with a larger, more responsive Tuner
- Find the sweet spot in every track with the all-new interactive visual EQ
- Enable Quick Help and get useful hints wherever you hover your cursor
- Add a virtual session drummer to your song that takes direction and plays realistic beats
- Choose among 15 players from rock, alternative, songwriter and R&B genres*
- Use a simple set of controls to shape your drummer’s performance
- Each player can perform over a million unique groove and fill combinations
All-new Sound Library
- Get inspired with a fresh new collection of sounds and instruments
- Explore new Apple Loops covering the latest electronic and urban genres
- Get even more sounds, loops and lessons with a one-time in-app purchase
- Easily shape any sound in the library with a custom set of knobs, buttons and sliders
- The look and personality of Smart Controls changes with each instrument
Amps and Stompboxes
- Use new bass amp models to dial up clean and distorted tones
- Build your own guitar rig with Amp Designer using 25 legendary amps and cabinets
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of 35 fun and creative stompbox effects
Record. Mix. Master. Share.
- Create a song with up to 255 tracks
- Quickly change the timing of an audio recording using Flex Time
- Use Groove Matching to align the rhythm and timing of all your tracks with a single click
- Choose your best performance with multi-take recording
- Create a ringtone, export to your iTunes library or share directly to SoundCloud
- Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects up to date across your Mac computers.
- Start a song anywhere on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, then import it wirelessly to your Mac to take it even further
Works with Logic Remote for iPad
- Use your iPad and Multi-Touch gestures to wirelessly play any GarageBand instrument on your Mac
- Access Smart Controls on your iPad to shape any sound while you’re playing
- Navigate your song and browse the Sound Library from your iPad
Learn to Play
- Get started with 40 Basic Lessons* for guitar and piano covering classical, blues, rock and pop
- Artist Lessons show you how to play a hit song taught by the artist who made it famous**
- Play along with any GarageBand Lesson and use How Did I Play to get feedback on how accurately you played
OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!