Adobe Audition CC 2018 11.1.0 – Professional post-production audio editor
Adobe Audition CC 2018 empowers you to create and deliver beautiful audio using more connected tools and dozens of new features, including Sound Remover, which can eliminate unwanted sounds from an entire file just by analyzing a small selection.
Adobe Audition CC gives you access to new features as soon as they’re released and is integrated with other Adobe video tools for smooth start-to-finish audio and video production. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
Improved sequence import from Premiere Pro:
- You can now import a sequence from a Premiere Pro project directly to Audition. These sequences which are imported from Premiere Pro, do not require rendering and uses the original media saving time spent on rendering. Note that some content or clip-routing configurations require rendering. You can select a custom location to save these files. For video streaming through Dynamic Link, Premiere Pro must be installed, but does not need to be running.
New track panel:
- Use the new Track panel to show or hide tracks, or groups of tracks. You can create your own preferred track groups and save them as presets for personalized multitrack editing experience.
Consolidated media container:
- Importing a media file imports the audio and video channels within it as a single consolidated media container. This container is displayed in the Files panel. Use the drop-down option to view all the video and audio channels listed separately.
New on-boarding video:
- During launching, Audition now welcomes you with a new onboarding video. The new launch screen guides beginners through different ways of learning the app, from importing a sequence to various possibilities with Audition.
Dropped support for Quicktime 7 era formats and codecs:
- Adobe continuously aims to keep up with the most modern workflows and support formats and codecs broadly used across the professional film and video industry. As a result, future versions of Audition, starting with version 11.1.0, will no longer support legacy QuickTime 7 era formats and codecs. Professional codecs typically found in QuickTime movie files, such as ProRes, DNxHD, and Animation, are not impacted by this change. These codecs are supported natively in Audition.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
- 1280×800 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system; optional GPU for optimum video playback performance
- USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
- Optional: Optical drive for CD burning (SuperDrive recommended)
- Internet connection
Size – 887.9MB