Adobe After Effects CC 2018 15.0 – Create pro motion graphics and visual effects
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2018 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Animate motion graphics, such as charts and graphs, using imported data. With custom schemas, third-party partners can write data that can be used by others to generate motion graphics.
- Add virtual reality effects to your 360/VR videos without creating unwanted distortions at the poles or artifacts along the back seamline. Effects include Gaussian blur, color gradients, chromatic aberration, de-noise, digital glitch, glow, fractal noise, and sharpen.
Immersive Video Titling and Graphics:
- Instantly format graphics, text, images, or other video clips to look correct in a 360 video.
VR Comp Editor:
- Using a view window rather than working directly with 360/VR footage lets you edit from the same perspective you see when the video is played back in a headset or on a smartphone.
- Convert 360 footage into a 3D cube map format to easily do motion tracking, remove objects, add motion graphics and visual effects, and more.
Create VR Environment:
- Automate the creation of necessary compositions and camera relationships to create a 360/VR authoring environment for infographics, animated sequences, abstracts, and more.
- Easily switch between editing formats and export to a variety of formats including: Fisheye, Cube-Map Facebook 3:2, Cube-Map Pano 2VR 3:2, Cube-Map GearVR 6:1, Equirectangular 16:9, Cube-Map 4:3, Sphere Map, and Equirectangular 2:1.
VR Rotate Sphere:
- Easily adjust and rotate your 360 footage to level horizon lines, align viewpoints, and more.
VR Sphere To Plane:
- See your footage in a perspective-based view similar to what it would look like with a headset even if you’re not wearing one.
Expression Access To Mask and Shape Points:
- Animate your graphics like never before. Link masks and shape points to other masks, shapes, or layers with expressions without animating frame by frame. Work with one or multiple points and control handles, and apply new data-driven features.
Enhanced 3D pipeline with Cinema 4D Lite R19:
- Work in 3D right inside After Effects with Cinema 4D Lite R19. Get viewport improvements with enhanced OpenGL and updated Cinema 4D Take System, support for Parallax Shader, Vertex Color, and BodyPaint Open GL, and the ability to import FBX2017 and Alembic 1.6.
- Render layer transforms and motion blur on the GPU.
Keyboard Shortcut Mapping:
- Find and customize keyboard shortcuts quickly using a visual map.
Helpful Start Screen:
- Speed through project setup and jump into editing with a new, intuitive start screen that also includes easy access to CC Learn tutorials.
Auto-Saves In Team Projects:
- Check when auto-saves of your edits were made. Easily revert to a previous auto-save or create a new team project from an auto-save.
New Font Menu:
- Get font previews and select your favorites with filtering and search options.
Motion Graphics Templates In Adobe Stock:
- Sell your Motion Graphics templates on Adobe Stock, or share them with Premiere Pro users, who can use most templates without having After Effects installed.
- Also includes: Animated GIF export on Mac via Adobe Media Encoder and improvements to MENA and Indic text.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 6 GB available hard-disk space for installation
- 1440×900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 for QuickTime features
- Internet connection
Size – 2.04GB