WavePad 11.35 – Create and edit audio recordings
WavePad is a full-featured professional sound editor. It lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav editor or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Many more features.
- Bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 5.3MB