The Whispered World Special Edition 3.2.0418 – Mystery Adventure game
When the fate of a world hangs in the balance, an unusual hero arises!
The visually impressive adventure-epic The Whispered World is now available as a Special Edition for the first time. Let the Whispered World enchant you with its many animated details and fantastic characters.
Sadwick’s adventure begins when he sets out to understand the meaning of his recurring nightmares. In his dreams, he is haunted by a mysterious blue sphere as his world collapses around him.
Shana, the oracle, confirms his worst fears: not only does she foretell the end of the world, but also that Sadwick is the very reason for their doom.
Face the prophecy and experience an adventure unlike any other!
Exclusive content of the special edition include audio comments featuring Jan ‘Poki’ Müller-Michaelis and Marco Hüllen as well as unlockable achievements.
- Solve mysterious and fascinating puzzles
- Meet many wondrous characters in an intriguing world.
- Exclusive audio comment featuring ‘Poki’ and Marco Hüllen, the game’s writers
- An unforgettable story
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz (Dual Core) Intel
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM, Shader Model 2.0 Support (Shared Memory is not recommended)
- Engine Update to Visionaire 4.2.5
- Added: Native Linux version on platforms like Steam or GOG.com
- Added: Missing hotspot marking on some objects and characters
- Added: GOG Galaxy Achievements
- Added: Launch option to open the bonus content folder on Steam
- Added: Missing subtitles and speech files in some languages
- Added: Missing developer comment speech files in some languages
- Added: Main menu and save menu button to the inventory
- Added: Daedalic ad banner in the main menu replacing the more games link
- Fixed: Mouse click input not being registered correctly on some systems
- Fixed: Steam Achievements not unlocking on Windows and Mac OS
- Fixed: Cracking sound files on some soundcard / headset combinations
- Fixed: Missing texts in the in-game achievement boxes
- Fixed: Odd behaviour of the main menu when holding the ESC key
- Fixed: Some developer comment texts displayed outside the slip of paper
- Fixed: Minor localization issues
- Fixed: Several walkmap errors in some scenes
- Fixed: Clipping errors in some scenes
- Fixed: Last entry in the extras menu showing the wrong content
- Fixed: Minor graphical errors in some backgrounds
- Fixed: Sadwick appearing black / too dark in some scenes
- Fixed: Sadwick being invisible for a short time during some animations
- Fixed: Sadwick and Spot being invisible after loading a savegame
- Fixed: Flickering minor character animations while talking
- Fixed: It’s not possible anymore to open the inventory during a dialog using the mouse wheel
- Fixed: Timetable notes not hidden when changing a room
- Fixed: Grandpa disappearing after returning from the woods
- Fixed: Looping Yaki sound in the menus
- Fixed: Disappearing Yaki animations when using savegames
- Fixed: Cogwheel sound effects disappearing when returning from a menu
- Fixed: Skull riddle levers not reacting
- Fixed: Continue button in the save menu when using Russian language
- Fixed: Continue button in the main menu when using Italian language
- Fixed: Wrong subtitles in the Pipe minigame
- Fixed: Wrong sound effects when using the note in Shana’s room
- Fixed: Gourney being invisible after loading a savegame
- Fixed: Mulachai not disappearing when using the autosave from the beginning of chapter 2
- Fixed: Spot being invisible when solving the elevator puzzle at the end of chapter 3
- Fixed: Missing stone hotspot during the skull puzzle on some systems
- Fixed: Animation errors when skipping the cage animations in the prison cell in chapter 4
- Fixed: Minigame skip button still available after solving the pipe minigame
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Size – 2.07GB