TG Pro 2.20 – Control fan speeds, monitor temperatures, and find faulty sensors
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
- The menubar icon will no longer shift around when the width of the numbers changes
- Issue where the menus couldn’t be clicked on when first launched in normal mode
- Issue where the combination of vertical stacking & two temperatures for the menubar icon would not look correct
- Crash on app startup if one of the chosen temperatures for the menubar icon was a hard drive
- Added preference to choose and play a sound when a temperature notification is shown
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Size – 7.1MB