TextBar 3.5.6 – Add any text to your menu bar
TextBar allows you to use scripts to add anything to your menu bar.
- Configure TextBar to run scripts/commands/… and display the results in your menubar.
- Quickly copy the text to your clipboard.
- Enable/disable each item individually.
- Configure how often you want each item to be updated.
- Configure whether you want to be notified when the text changes.
- Drag/Drop reordering in the Preferences table.
- Licensing fixed.
- Signing fixed Note: This build is signed with a new certificate. You may need to manually download 3.5.6 for that and for future updates to work correctly.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 4.4MB