Take Five 1.2.1 – Automatically fade your music back in after a break
Take Five … Life is full of interruptions. How many times have you realized that your headphones are silent because you’d forgotten to un-pause iTunes? Take Five is a simple utility that automatically fades your music back in after 5 minutes.
Never again let a call from your Mom, lolcat videos or visits from your boss put your music on permanent pause. When it comes to your music, silence is not golden.
- Launch the app to start pausing your tunes for 5 minutes
- Quickly change pause time from seconds up to 30 minutes
- Click Take Five’s dock icon to pause/play anytime throughout the day
- Instantly resume music by sliding timer to 0 or clicking album art
- Hot key prefs to play/pause, show/hide iTunes & start/stop the timer
- Preferences to adjust the default timer from 1 to 30 minutes
- Option to display track info when changing in iTunes
- Beautiful, minimal interface won’t get in the way while you work
- Soft fade in when audio restarts
- Graphics now show correctly on Retina Display
- Countdown slider fixed on latest version of OS X
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!