Things 3.20.1 – Elegant personal task management
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
UPDATED for OS X Yosemite with a refreshed design, and all-new features including a Today Widget for Notification Center, Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac & iPhone, and a new “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps.
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
- Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives — so you won’t miss anything important.
- Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
- Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby – with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
- Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
- Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Things’ Quick Entry window lets you add new tasks without interrupting your work. And thanks to the amazing Autofill feature, the Quick Entry window can be automatically pre-filled with the currently selected text, along with a link to the email you are reading, the webpage you are currently viewing, or the document you are editing (works with most applications).
- And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, import Reminders, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (iOS apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free!
- Added several text-editing items to the Edit menu: Substitutions, Transformations, and Speech.
- Added Quick Entry with Autofill support for the NetNewsWire app (RSS reader).
- Made date detection diacritic-insensitive to avoid conversion to bullets when the date is at the start of a line.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the “Back to Today” button from showing in date pickers.
- Fixed several issues when dragging content on a secondary display.
- Fixed some graphical glitches when dragging checklist items in an expanded to-do.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with the legacy Today Widget.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching Things on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Many other internal improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 39.6MB