Things 3.15.21 – Elegant personal task management
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
UPDATED for OS X Yosemite with a refreshed design, and all-new features including a Today Widget for Notification Center, Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac & iPhone, and a new “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps.
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
- Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives — so you won’t miss anything important.
- Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
- Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby – with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
- Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
- Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Things’ Quick Entry window lets you add new tasks without interrupting your work. And thanks to the amazing Autofill feature, the Quick Entry window can be automatically pre-filled with the currently selected text, along with a link to the email you are reading, the webpage you are currently viewing, or the document you are editing (works with most applications).
- And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, import Reminders, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (iOS apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free!
- Quick Entry: Fixed issues that could occur when using multiple displays.
- Quick Entry with Autofill: Added support for the Arc web browser.
- Quick Entry with Autofill: Improved support for DEVONthink 3.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent dismissal of the When popover.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some nested tags from appearing in the tag filter bar.
- Fixed a bug that could break keyboard input after setting a Deadline in an expanded to-do.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the show/hide later items toggle from updating properly in the Quick Find popover.
- Fixed a bug that could break the drag handle and scrollbar after expanding/collapsing the sidebar.
- Fixed a bug where right-click menu commands could appear disabled while the app was inactive.
- Fixed a bug where certain menu commands weren’t appropriately disabled after including a project’s headings in a selection, or making a mixed selection of repeating and non-repeating items.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding a tag to an area via keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a project’s notes were truncated. THINGS 3.15 This is our big update for macOS 12 Monterey with two headline features: integration with Apple’s new Shortcuts app for Mac and wide-reaching performance improvements in Things. We’ve also improved support for international keyboards, added time-sensitive notifications, and more. APPLE SHORTCUTS Things for Mac now has full integration with Apple’s Shortcuts app. Use it to make templates for things you do regularly, create to-dos with pre-filled content, quickly view your lists, and more. Check out our support pages for some tips to get started: thingsapp.com Any shortcuts you’ve already created on iPhone or iPad will simply work on macOS 12 Monterey once you upgrade. MAJOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS Over the past months we’ve put a ton of work into improving performance. This involved a massive unification of Mac & iOS code and a redefinition of how lists operate under the hood. The resulting speed boost will be most noticeable for those with very large databases and many projects, but the app will be generally snappier for everyone. There were also a few situations where Things would behave differently on Mac & iOS. As an added benefit, our work on code unification eliminates such quirks, providing a more consistent experience across devices. INTERNATIONAL KEYBOARD SUPPORT With the release of macOS 12 Monterey and iPadOS 15, keyboard shortcuts can adapt to your specific keyboard layout. Apple’s own apps have adopted this behavior on Mac and iPad, and we’ve now built it into Things. If you have a US keyboard, your shortcuts won’t change. On non-US layouts, shortcuts involving letters will mostly stay the same. Shortcuts involving special characters will now be easier to type, and some that were previously impossible to use can now be typed for the first time! To see the new shortcuts for your keyboard layout:
- On Mac, simply browse the app’s menu or go to Help > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- On iPad, hold down the Cmd key. AND MORE
- Widget customization: You can now choose which list the “+” button saves to.
- Time-Sensitive notifications: Things’ notifications always get through, even in a Focus mode, so you never miss anything important.
- Quick Note integration: After viewing one of your lists in Things you can switch to Apple Notes and click the “Add Link” button there.
- Import from Reminders: The new Tags are now imported (if a tag doesn’t exist in Things, it will be created).
- System Services: To-dos and list contents are now passed to the Services menu as text.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 34.3MB