SpeakMe 2.2 – Convert plain text to audio with one click
SpeakMe: Do you want to have your Mac read to you your favourite e-book? Do you also want to digitize it and export it as audio? Perhaps, you need to put audio narration to a video of yours? Look no further!
- Easy-to-use, intuitive UI
- Speak any plain text
- Export to audio (.aiff)
- Speak/Export Whole document or just the selection
- Ultra-fast processing
- Change speaking speed (slower/faster)
- Option to open an existing document
- Drag’n’drop onto the Dock icon and start processing!
- Highlight current word as text is being spoken
- Easily switch between different speakers
- Lots of languages/genders to choose from: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- And more!
- Fixed bug with getting available voices
- Minor fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.6MB