SpamSieve 2.9.52 – Robust spam filter for major email clients
SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
- Added support for Apple Mail on the forthcoming macOS 13.3. We recommend updating SpamSieve before updating macOS. SpamSieve 2.9.52 should automatically update the installed version of its Apple Mail plug-in, and the plug-in should stay enabled. However, if you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail’s Message menu, be sure to choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu and to enable the plug-in.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- If you are using Apple Mail on macOS 13, we recommend going to Mail ‣ Settings ‣ Accounts ‣ Account Information and setting Download Attachments to All for each account. This can work around a Mail bug that causes a hang when training a message.
- Added an experimental workaround for an issue on macOS 13 that could cause Apple Mail to take a long time to launch. For information on how to enable the workaround, please see the If Apple Mail Is Running Slowly section of the manual.
- Improved the speed of filtering the first message after SpamSieve launches.
- Added the following sections of the manual:
- Turning Off the DreamHost Spam Filter
- Turning Off the HostGator Spam Filter
- Turning Off the Proton Mail Spam Filter
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Granting Full Disk Access
- If Apple Mail Is Running Slowly
- Install Apple Mail Plug-In
- Setting Up Airmail
- Turning Off the Yahoo Mail Spam Filter
- Why do good messages keep going to the Junk or Spam mailbox?
- Why is SpamSieve not catching my spam?
- Improved the error reporting for the Apple Mail plug-in installer.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 20.9MB