Soulver 3.9.2 – Smart notepad with built-In calculator
Soulver helps you do quick calculations and work things out. It’s quicker to use than a spreadsheet, and smarter and clearer than a traditional calculator.
You type out your problems as you would on paper, and Soulver calculates your answer as you type. You can do calculations over multiple lines, and use words alongside your numbers so they make sense.
Soulver is great for adding things up, easily doing percentages, and converting things, like currencies.
Use Soulver to play around with numbers, do “back of the envelope” quick calculations, and solve day-to-day problems.
- See all your calculations all the time, and go back and change any of them.
- Use words amid your calculations so your numbers make sense
- Easily do percentages (“$100 – 10%”, “30 as a % of 200”)
- See a running total of all your lines
- Do easy conversions (“10 USD in Euros, “25 meters in feet”)
- Do calculations with stocks (“100 AAPL”)
- Connect your lines together using answer tokens.
- Create variables to hold frequently used numbers
- All the standard mathematical functions.
- Support for calculations in binary & hex.
- Save and export your work.
- Added an assert() function that you can use to verify an expected variable condition is true
- The answer column will show red exclamation marks & the variable value to bring your attention to a line with a failing assertion
- Explicitly format answers in scientific notation using “in scientific notation” or “in sci”: i.e “10500 in sci” (= 1.05e4)
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause a crash on launch
- Fixed a bug with certain expressions involving a currency conversion followed by a division not working correctly (thanks Anton)
- Fixed a bug where clock times that use dot instead of colon could fail to work correctly in interval calculations (thanks Raphael)
- Fixed a bug that could produce unwanted duplicate lines in a duplicated document (thanks Felipe)
- Fixed an issue with laptimes not summing with unit expressions of time in subtotals (thanks Jasper)
- Multiplying incompatible units now produces an error (thanks Oliver)
- Fixed an issue with the “fraction of x” phrase inside a variable declaration (thanks Max)
- Improved QuickSoulver behaviour across multiple displays (thanks Stefan)
- Numbers with ordinal prefixes (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc) are now ignored as comments, and won’t affect results (thanks Frank)
- Logical operators (&& and ||) now have lower precedence than addition and subtraction operators (previously they had the same precedence)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 16.3MB