Soulver 3.6.2 – Smart notepad with built-In calculator
Soulver helps you do quick calculations and work things out. It’s quicker to use than a spreadsheet, and smarter and clearer than a traditional calculator.
You type out your problems as you would on paper, and Soulver calculates your answer as you type. You can do calculations over multiple lines, and use words alongside your numbers so they make sense.
Soulver is great for adding things up, easily doing percentages, and converting things, like currencies.
Use Soulver to play around with numbers, do “back of the envelope” quick calculations, and solve day-to-day problems.
- See all your calculations all the time, and go back and change any of them.
- Use words amid your calculations so your numbers make sense
- Easily do percentages (“$100 – 10%”, “30 as a % of 200”)
- See a running total of all your lines
- Do easy conversions (“10 USD in Euros, “25 meters in feet”)
- Do calculations with stocks (“100 AAPL”)
- Connect your lines together using answer tokens.
- Create variables to hold frequently used numbers
- All the standard mathematical functions.
- Support for calculations in binary & hex.
- Save and export your work.
Units & Conversions
- Feet and inches can now be specified using ‘ and “. For example: 3′ 4″ + 9’ 2” = 12 feet 6 inches
- Added decimetres unit (dm)
- Added microgram unit (mcg)
Statistics of Lists
- Perform statistical operations on lists of lines, like “total of 3, 4, 5 7 and 9” = (28), or “average of 12, 30 and 90” (=44)
- Supported statistics include sum/total, average/mean, count, and median
Rounding to Nearest x
- Added “to nearest (x)” rounding function. Examples:
- “37 to nearest 10” (= 40)
- $490 rounded to nearest hundred (= “$500”)
- 2,100 to nearest thousand (= 2,000)
- Added additional functions for “multiple on” and “multiple off” (in addition to “multiple of”):
- 100 is what multiple of 50 (= 2x)
- 50 is what multiple off 100 (= 0.5x)
- 100 is what multiple on 50 (= 1x)
- Added an additional conditional syntax with a variable declaration: “profitable = true if income > expenses”
- “Unless” is now supported in conditionals: “profitable = true unless expenses > income”
- Support for “and” and “or”
Underscore as Number Separator
- You may now include underscores inside numbers, such as “1_000_000”
- And in separating binary and hex numbers: “0xCAFE_F00D”, “0b_1100_0001”
- More easily “comment out” numbers by selecting text and pressing the quotation marks (“) key. This will wrap the text in quotation marks the calculator will ignore it.
- Email addresses are now recognized (in addition to web URLs)
- The quick total now compresses to the right of the answer column during scrolling: this reduces overlap with other answers
- Median is supported as a quick statistic
- Percentage + number now gives a percentage (rather than a number): 50% + 0.5 = 100%
- SI symbols for large & small numbers (other than k, M, G and T) are no longer supported (as they were causing confusion)
- Soulver 3 now requires macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later
- Fixed an issue with unexpected behaviour when typing Korean characters (thanks Daeok)
- Fixed an issue with doing business day calculations in parenthesis (thanks Tom)
- Other minor bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 25.1MB