Snap Converter 3.0.1 – Image and icon conversion tool
Snap Converter is an easy-to-use tool for image and icon conversion. It supports many image file formats, including bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera RAW images, PDFs, Photoshop files, and more.
If you need to convert several images, Snap Converter’s batch processing allows you to perform multiple image conversions at once. The new watermarking feature allows you to add a copyright stamp or other custom text to each image as well.
- Supports several standard bitmap file types
- Supports most Camera RAW image formats
- Exports images to the Mac OS X Icon (.icns) format, with all image sizes included
- Includes a JPEG quality slider for exporting JPEG (.jpg) images
- Supports image width and height adjustments
- Supports batch conversion of multiple images from a folder
- Optimizes PNG images for smaller file sizes
- Includes multiple single/batch mode image resizing options
- Supports image watermarking
- Supports Retina displays
- Read and write formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG2000, ICNS (Mac OS X icon)
- Read-only formats: TGA (Targa), ICO (Windows Icon), CUR, PSD (Photoshop), PDF, EPS, DNG (Adobe RAW), CRW (Canon RAW), CR2 (Canon RAW 2), NEF (Nikon RAW), MRW (Minolta RAW), ARW (Sony RAW), ORF (Olympus RAW), EXR (OpenEXR)
- Snap Converter is now fully 64-bit
- Fixed an issue with the progress bar during batch conversion in Mojave
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7MB