Sign PDF 2.1.0 – Sign PDF’s electronically
Sign PDF makes PDF signing simple and efficient. No more printing. No more paper. Sign electronically in three different ways.
- Write your signature using trackpad or mouse.
- Insert any existing digital signature image from your local disk.
- Type your signature, with custom font style, color, etc.
And Sign PDF does more, too:
- Fill Any PDF Forms
Need to add text or images to PDF? Tick a checkbox? Sign PDF lets you fill out any PDF forms from anywhere.
- Embed content in the PDF
Some other apps just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in a PDF reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF editor and form filler. Text, signature, and images you added are embedded into the PDF.
- Fixed a bug that causes added text move to wrong position when printing the document.
- Fixed a bug that makes text not retaining in correct font size when zooming in and out.
- Changed the shortcut to quit drawing mode. Use ‘Q’ instead of ‘Esc’ to avoid keyboard shortcut conflict.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Turbobit Uploaded 1fichier Tusfiles Depositfiles