eMail Address Extractor 4.5 – Get email addresses from text files
eMail Address Extractor allows you to extract valid email addresses from virtually any kind of text file. No configuration required, it just works!
- Select your output file format, then drop data files onto eMail Address Extractor to quickly produce a list of all valid email addresses with no duplicates.
- Easily retrieve addresses from your entire Apple Mail database, iWork projects, DOCX, XLSX, and from within ZIP archives.
- Remove addresses from a list by selecting an alternate list to remove.
Note: PDF files need to be in a text format. OCR data retrieval is not currently supported.
- improvements to web scraping
- added a searchfield to scrapeview
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 3.4MB