RoadMovie 2.6 – Subtitle, batch-encode and upload your movies
RoadMovie helps get your videos subtitled, metadata tagged, chapterized, encoded and uploaded to your portable device or website. RoadMovie 2 brings you “video-encoding-super-powers” in a friendly and easy to use interface. Now you can finally create professionally encoded videos without using several apps for each task. All you need comes in this one app. Easy to use, yet super-powerful.
- Powerful video encoding using FFMPEG or QuickTime.
- 64-bit encoding whenever possible for optimal encoding speed.
- Support for soft and hard-coded subtitles.
- Subtitle support for SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Full iTunes metadata editor and automatic metadata fetching from tagChimp.
- Add/Edit Chapter markers.
- Track inspector.
- Batch encoding in a separate export queue.
- Supports the Elgato Turbo.264 HD hardware encoder.
- Built-in encoder Presets for popular devices.
- Presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone (3G, 4G), iPod, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Wii, Web and more.
- Customize your own set of Presets. Possibilities are endless.
- Upload to FTP, SFTP, .Mac, WebDav, Amazon S3 or YouTube.
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- Create and manage Destinations.
- Full AppleScript support to easily automate workflows.
- Video Podcast support. Publish video podcasts with one click.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hard-coded subtitles to render very small on HD movies.
- Now imports and exports .stl (Spruce Subtitle format) subtitle files.
- Now reveals the file in iTunes after successfully exported.
- Now properly reads embedded subtitle tracks from files other than MKV.
- Now properly sets the language for video and audio tracks on export.
- Fixed a visual glitch in the movie controller.
- Command-click on a file in the export queue to show the source file.
- Updated to the latest version of the FFMPEG and x264 libraries.
- Various interface tweaks.
- Finnish localization by Johan Fromholdt.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!