Ringer 2.0.3 – Create iPhone ringtones
Ringer allows you to create iPhone ringtones.
Choose any non-protected file from your iTunes library or any media file on your system and turn it into a custom ringtone for your iPhone. Make as many as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with Ringer.
Easily select just the right part of your song to turn into your ringtone. Preview it exactly as it will sound on your phone. When you are ready press the create button and Ringer will make your ringtone and import it into iTunes where it will be ready to sync to your iPhone.
- Open any media file that can be opened by QuickTime. MP3, AAC, MOV, MP4, M4V. All the three letter extensions that you care about. This includes videos.
- See the waveform for your media so you can quickly find the spot you are looking for or find the exact point where the sound stops.
- Turn on fading on your ringtone. Fade in and fade out. Helps you avoid those unseemly cuts.
- Control the gap between rings.
- Auto volume balance. Keeps ringtones from being too loud or too quiet. Have a selection that is kinda quiet? Ringer will automatically make it louder.
- Fixed issue where videos with multiple audio tracks could not be used.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed an issue with a pop noise that could appear at the beginning of the ringtone.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!