Reformator 1.0.3 – Multi-functional batch photo converter
Reformator helps you convert a bulk of images into the most popular image formats, give your files meaningful names, watermark with text and image, adjust photos (brightness/saturation/exposure/grayscale/etc.), fit geometry (scale/crop/trim/etc.), remove private metadata, add your own copyrights, and much more. Also, Reformator is a great tool to browse your photos with an up-to-date photo Browser, QuickLook preview, the Image Info panel. Plus, you have an opportunity to search photos using the built-in search tool with up to 30 criteria, group your photos by capture date, image format etc.
Key app features and advantages:
- Beautiful “plain” design, fast processing
- Comfortable photo browsing and multi-criteria search of photos
- Converting to most popular image formats in RGB/CMYK/Gray color models, 8/16/32 bits, alpha channel
- Constructing file names using text and tags
- Watermarking with image and text: rich settings, flexible geometry
- Image geometry fitting: resizing, scaling, trimming, adding borders and more
- Color adjustment: brightness/saturation/exposure/grayscale/etc.
- Metadata correction: changing capture date, removing private infos, adding copyrights etc.
- Integrated with Finder: select a folder or photos in Finder, right-click and use the menu “Services > Convert with Reformator” to convert images.
- Supported drag-and-drop to Dock.
- Added new action “Blur”.
- Added new resizing options.
- Made Reformator even more awesome by fixing issues reported by our customers.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 19.3MB