Reader 4.6.0 – Minimalist PDF viewer
This is the full version of Reader, which includes basic annotations including highlighting and writing yellow notes.
Free version is ‘Reader | Basic’.
Minimalist design with powerful tools for reading, particularly academic documents:
- Select text and cmd-F to see only the sentences in the document with the selected text
- Selet text and ‘H’ for yellow highlight
- Select text and cmd-shift-h for grey highlight
- ‘h’ without selecting text to see all highlights
- Select text and ‘X’ to strikethrough with red line. ‘
- ESC to go in and out of fullscreen
- Single page in regular view, two pages in full screen view
- Spacebar for page down (arrow keys can also be used)
- White background in full-screen view since documents are usually white and therefore provides a clean reading space without a harsh black border
- Integrated with the Author word processor to provide instant citations through simply copying and pasting text using the Visual-Meta method as shown in the last screenshot and as described at http://visual-meta.info text to see all highlighted text
- ’n’ to see any Names in the document
- cmd-shift-c to copy as citation
- Integrated with Liquid to provide hundreds of commands in less than one second on any selected text
- If document has Visual-Meta from the Author word processor:
- cmd- to collapse the document into an outline if the document has headings
- Improved text interactions.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 5.8MB