Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire 1.0.2 – Isometric RPG and fantasy game
Pursue a rogue god over land and sea in the sequel to the multi-award-winning RPG Pillars of Eternity. Captain your ship on a dangerous voyage of discovery across the vast unexplored archipelago region of the Deadfire. Bend the world to your will, as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn.
- Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience – enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new hand-crafted adventure where choices truly matter.
- Discover the new region of the Deadfire – plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port.
- Build your party and customize your companions – choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system.
- Captain your ship across the seas – as your stronghold on the seas, your ship is much more than simply a vessel for exploring. Upgrade your ship and crew and choose what skills you improve in order to survive dangerous encounters along the way.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4570S @ 2.9GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT750M
- [Mac/OSX] Resolved issue with loading into a black screen on Macs with Intel Integrated Graphics Cards.
- Mouse clicks now properly register for users using the Korean IME in windows.
- Player Dispositions should change less drastically for small decisions.
- Level Scaling now enables correctly when toggled on.
- Players can now set or save cloned AI behaviors for all classes, and quick saves will not be lost when doing so.
- Fixed multiple Pillars I imports that were importing the incorrect state.
- Fixed a permissions issue that was blocking some players from loading saves.
- Fixed a combat related memory leak (should improve some FPS on long play sessions).
- Eder’s end game state from Pillars I has been fixed.
- Various VO fixes to the Vox Machina voice sets.
- Custom AI settings should now save changes when adding new conditionals or abilities.
- Gold, Greed, and Guts achievement now unlocks when loading a save that has completed the quest.
- Pillars I history creator now removes options from the list once a choice has been made to prevent confusion.
- Various Credit fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12.6 or later
Size – 20.4GB