PicConvert 1.3 – Powerful image converter
PicConvert allows you to convert, resize and rename thousands of image files in batch mode. Select the images that you want to convert, choose an image format, select the folder where you want your converted images to be saved and you’re done! Your images will be converted in a matter of seconds. Easy and effective.
You can also resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting on Facebook. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use PicConvert to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
- Convert, resize, and rename images in batch mode
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Change the image quality for the JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2 and JPX formats
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
- Save the converted images in a folder of your choosing
- The app has been updated to run natively on both Intel and Mac Silicon platforms.
- The minimum OS version requirement has been increased to 10.13
- Minor fixes have been implemented.
- New Icon
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 5.7MB