PhotoStyler 6.7 – Add a sense of realism to your digital photos
PhotoStyler doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge. Need a sepia? Drop the “Monochrome” filter to the chain and check the “Sepia” checkbox. Want some scratches on the photo to make it look old? Drop the “Scratches” filter to the chain. Need a glow, an annotation, shadows, 3D-look with perspective? Well, you know what to do… You can combine any number of filters and save the chain as a preset. A built-in presets library contains prepared styles so you can preview and adjust your photo variations in seconds.
- Lomo, polaroid, cross-processing, sepia, black & white, scratches and ragged corners – Everything is made with incredible speed and simplicity.
- A Presets library gives you an easy way to re-use interesting filter combinations. Tens of pre-built presets give you a good starting point and endless photo styling possibilities.
- Framing tools are simple yet powerful: you can apply color, textured, glass, matte and vignette.
- Choose a part of the image to apply the filter to: the new masking tool allows you to adjust the filter area and power with great accuracy.
- Just one click to apply auto-levels or auto-contrast, unsharp mask and noise reduction.
- Facebook integration fixed.
- Sharing settings reset added.
- Presets import and export added.
- New built-in presets and resources.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!