Network Radar 3.0.3 – Manage and configure network devices
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Scan a interface’s network, a certain subnet or a range of IP addresses
- Export a scan to CSV or TXT
- and much more…
- IP address
- MAC address
- Vendor name (e.g., “Apple, Inc.” or “Dell”)
- Domain name (DNS, reverse lookup)
- Bonjour name
- NetBIOS name
- Services (open ports)
- Response time (ping time)
- Mac model identifier (i.e. “iMac9,1”)
- Icon (automatically for Macs with model identifier)
- Special function (e.g., host is standard gateway)
- Reachability status
- SSH / Telnet username, port and password
- Device log
Included Network Tools:
- Remote shutdown/restart/sleep of other Macs
- Wake on LAN
- HTTP, HTTPS, AFP, SMB, FTP, VNC, RDP, SSH, TELNET for Quick Connect
- NEW: The model id of a host will be added in more scans.
- FIX: Sometimes the timeout for port scans was ignored or too high.
- FIX: macOS 10.13 High Sierra is supported again.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 27.8MB