NeoOffice 2017.28 – Mac-tailored, OpenOffice-based productivity suite
NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can create and edit text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. NeoOffice can open OpenOffice documents. NeoOffice can also open most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Do you already use NeoOffice or OpenOffice? We recommend that you click on the NeoOffice support link and read the list of changes before you upgrade to this version of NeoOffice.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers – Patrick Luby and Ed Peterlin – have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice such as:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Gatekeeper
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes
- OS X Services support
- Native floating tool windows
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bugs:
- NeoOffice would clear the menubar after selecting the Window > Close menu item
- NeoOffice would crash when printing gradients in certain charts
- The border animation around the most recently copied Calc cells would not automatically stop when copying something in a different document or a different application
- NeoOffice would not display the native macOS tile and tab menu items in the Windows menu
- NeoOffice would sometimes save a document to the file’s previous location if the document was moved or renamed in the macOS Finder while open in NeoOffice
- NeoOffice would momentarily freeze while opening or closing a document when running the Mac App Store version of NeoOffice on macOS Big Sur
- NeoOffice would crash due to the LibreOffice bugs #70062, #90606, #100635, #101178, #107786, #108305, #111522,, #114710 #125824, and #128073
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 254.9MB