MWeb 4.3.5 – Pro markdown writing, note-taking, and static blog generation
MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- The editor can now set multiple fonts. You can now set different fonts for headings, main content, and code blocks, as well as apply the fonts to UI and previews. How to use: “Preferences – General – Font setting dropdown menu – Add or edit multiple fonts…”.
- In the menu of the “eye” button on the toolbar, add a switch option: “Show open button when the cursor is over a link”. When unchecked, the open button will not be show when the cursor is over to the link in the editor.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 31.9MB