MarsEdit 4.1.2 – Quick and convenient blog editor
MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- Improve reliability of the Safari App Extension which could become disabled on complex web sites
- Fix a bug that caused non-image files such as PDF documents to be converted to single-pixel images
- Fix a bug that prevented dragging images from the “Uploaded” tab of the Media Manager
- Fix a problem where “Preserve All Metadata” didn’t work when attaching an image for later upload
- Revert to pre-4.1 behavior of postponing initializing Media Manager until window is opened
- Tag completion now prioritizes exact diacritical matches ahead of fuzzy matches
- Restore the “Don’t show again” checkbox on the Rich/Plain text mode switch alert
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size – 16.5MB