MacJournal 6.0.8 – Create personal logs and diary entries
MacJournal is the world’s most popular journaling software for the Mac. MacJournal 6 adds a calendar mode that show entries from any journal, geolocation, word count, and progress tracking, as well as additional blogging support. A Timeline mode has been added to give the journaler the ability to see their writing activity in chronological order.
MacJournal 6 even introduces a feature for creating books from journals specially formatted for publishing. Add any kind of content, not just text. Drag PDFs, QuickTime movies, images, audio, and more. Record audio and video, even publish to a blog account on Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal, Posterous, and Tumblr. Dropbox support added as well.
- Fixed custom page margins not saving.
- Fixed rare crash encrypting journals.
- Fixed Option-Command-F not bringing window focus to toolbar search field.
- Assorted fixes for rare crashes.
- Fixed issue where HTML files would display as partial HTML.
- Fixed issue exporting entries to PDF.
- Fixed incompatibility with Snow Leopard with the Mac App Store download.
- Fixed a crash in the command line tool when typing Return without picking anything.
- Fixed a crash syncing RTFD files to an iOS device from a Snow Leopard Mac.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!