MacJournal 6.1.2 – Create, maintain, and blog a personal journal
MacJournal is the world’s most popular journaling software for the Mac. MacJournal 6 adds a calendar mode that show entries from any journal, geolocation, word count, and progress tracking, as well as additional blogging support. A Timeline mode has been added to give the journaler the ability to see their writing activity in chronological order. MacJournal 6 even introduces a feature for creating books from journals specially formatted for publishing. Add any kind of content, not just text. Drag PDFs, QuickTime movies, images, audio, and more. Record audio and video, even publish to a blog account on Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal, Posterous, and Tumblr. Dropbox support added as well.
We’ve made it easy for you.
We’ve created and designed MacJournal, the world’s most popular journaling application for the Mac, so that you can start writing and express yourself the moment you launch it. Easily create a journal – for your dreams, your family or a special time of life – anything. Then, take the plunge and write your entry. It can be your first thoughts of the day, a summary of a good book or just to unload from the week. With MacJournal, the only limitation is the one you set for yourself.
Life is more than just words!
There’s color, sound and imagery and you can put all of it into your journals with MacJournal. A Media Browser is included which allows you to select a favorite song from iTunes, a photo from your Pictures library – even a YouTube video – and add it to an entry. Your journals will be as rich with sight and sound as the event itself.
MacJournal 6 The other cool stuff.
MacJournal is packed with so many features and enhancements that you can turn it into your own personal writing playground. Select one of the many icons included to mark your entries and journals or use one of your own. Add a mood – are you happy or just so-so? Sort your journals by Topic, Date, Mood, Content Size and more. If you’re the business type, you can use the Statistics menu to view Words, Characters and Lines in an entry. If you like a disciplined approach to your journal keeping, set aside time every day to write and use the Timer to monitor yourself. When you want to see just how prolific a writer you are, select the Timeline Mode to view your daily writing activity chronologically, or the Calendar Mode to see your entries by month and year. There’s also a Full Screen Mode to give you a full writing landscape for all your thoughts choosing your own color background and your own color of type. Let your writing canvas be as unique as the words that will go on it.
MacJournal 6If you like an audience…or not.
You can keep your world private or, like so many do, share your thoughts and opinions or your entire life. Your MacJournal entries can be published to any of the popular blogging services like Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal, Tumblr and more. But, if you want to keep your thoughts away from prying eyes – don’t worry, MacJournal is equipped with two-level security – password protection and AES-256 encryption. Extroverted or introverted. Open or private. Just pick the way that’s right for you.
It’s just plain fun.
With all the features in MacJournal, you will find that starting and keeping a journal for yourself personally, for school or business, can be as fun and entertaining as it is serious.
- Fixed posting to multiple Blogger blogs without having to log out.
- Improved performance during search indexing.
- Fixed a crash when editing an entry in a journal sorted by modification date while a search is ongoing.
- Fixed an issue where new entries made in Focused Editing mode but not saved before exiting that mode are not saved.
- Fixed a crash when adding a new entry to a month with no other entries in it when in Date navigation mode.
- Fixed a rare issue exporting entries to PDF.
- Fixed a rare crash loading certain empty entries.
- Fixed issue where Quick Note was not using the default font of the destination journal or entry.
- Fixed layout issues in books when the text zoom is set to higher than 100%.
- Improved auto-configuration for certain kinds of Tumblr URLs.
- Improved resizing images in entries when there are other images as well.
- Fixed a rare crash while syncing with an iOS device.
- Improved recognition of inserted text separators to avoid false positives from manually typed series of hyphens.
- Fixed a case where newly entered tags would not be saved in created entries from Quick Note without moving to a different field in the window.
- Fixed a situation where the displayed character count is incorrect with multiple text selection ranges.
- Fixed entered text in Quick Note going away when switching journals.
- Fixed the sidebar not updating when a journal locks or unlocks while not in hierarchical document navigation mode.
- Added ability to specify a path for a file to use when creating an entry via the command line tool. Also accepts input from standard input if that is a pipe. Can also add a tag directly from the command line.
- Fixed a crash when starting up in certain document navigation modes with some forms of data.
- Improved blogging compatibility with some HTTPS servers.
- Fixed the selection not restoring with a non-hierarchical navigation mode at launch if there are a lot of entries.
- Fixed a situation where duplicate entries could be created when using Dropbox.
- Fixed an issue where exporting multiple entries to certain formats would not include related files, if that was desired.
- Fixed an issue adding related files to an entry in an encrypted journal.
- Added ability to specify a target journal when using a MacJournal “add” URL.
- Made the removal of old backups visible as something in the Activity window so you can cancel if you want.
- Fixed handling of dragged links as web archives.
- Fixed editing using the MacJournal Terminal tool on Mavericks.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 25.4MB