Macaw 1.0.3 – The code-savvy web design tool
Stop writing code. Start drawing it.
Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS. It’s time to expect more from a web design tool.
Fluid canvas and grid
Macaw is engineered for fluid widths. Resize the canvas and your grids and elements will update accordingly.
Designing for different device sizes is tricky. Macaw lets you define arbitrary breakpoints and tweak properties for that specific width.
Macaw gives you access to your system fonts, a full library of web fonts and even allows you to pull in Typekit fonts. It also provides useful calculations like characters per line.
Building clickable prototypes in Macaw is as easy as clicking on a target, but it doesn’t stop there. You can also add more dynamic interactions with the scripting palette. Macaw will even autogenerate templates and jQuery variables for you.
Design more with less
Macaw lets you save common styles so that you can quickly apply them to elements across your document. Once applied, you can update all of the elements at once with the style editor.
Reusable components and assets
Have a complex element that you need to use on multiple pages? With Macaw you can store it in your library as a component and drag it on to any other page in your project.
- Fixed rem publishing across breakpoints.
- Ensure page opened in preview browser is an actual published page.
- Proper conversion of static to relative positioning on elements with children with absolute positioning across breakpoints.
- Textarea border reset added to standardize css.
- Repairing of broken parent/child relationships.
- Fixed lost elements when publishing.
- Fixed first child with negative margins from throwing off the margins of siblings.
- Remove publishing of resize: none on buttons.
- Convert static elements with center origins to absolute positioning when other elements intrude their auto margin area to prevent unwanted flow changes.
- Thresholds added to prevent elements from being slightly outside of their parent’s bounds.
- Prevent loss of flow attributes like float and clear across breakpoint trickle.
- Fixed images publishing so it longer causes the application to hang.
- Fixed image file publishing so that only edited images get generated. All others just get saved.
- Fixed image editing history.
- Fixed edited image property adjusting for images that are inheriting values from another breakpoint.
- Fixed issue where the selection bounding box would not be correct when exiting image edit mode.
- Updated image editing so that it always works on a clone of the element.
- Update palettes to handle SVGs. Don’t allow for retina toggle and grab image dimensions correctly.
- Addressed issue where SVGs weren’t getting all the necessary image properties.
- Fixed inner image width/height jumping when editing an image.
- Fixed incorrect image height values when dragging the canvas between breakpoints.
- Fixed issue where undo/redo would insert double values in inputs causing element values to get bad values.
- Fixed drawing issue where user could not stop drawing if they clicked off the canvas first.
- Addressed issue where elements would get screwed up when undo/redo changed breakpoints.
- Fixed calculations of values when parent elements had a padding or border of “none”.
- Fixed undo/redo for suffix changes so that it now saves the changing properties value as well.
- Removed extra history state when using drag-to-copy of elements.
- Fixed copy and pasting between pages.
OS X 10.8.5 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!