iText 1.2.5 – OCR Tool
iText could recognize text from any image.
You can use iText to extract text from PDF, document in paper, page in a book and any other images.
It’s so easy to take image.
- Use iText’s built-in tool to capture any screen.
- Drag an image to iText’s icon in menu bar.
- Select an image file.
The recognition result is very accurate.
- Powered by Google online OCR service, support 50+ languages.
- Auto detect paragraphs, optimize layout.
- Could preview the original picture for easy proofing.
Simple and efficient:
- No Dock needed, only exists in the menu bar.
- Support a variety of shortcuts, easy to operate.
- Optimize paragraphs detection from OCR result.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 7.2MB