Isle of Arrows 1.1.4 – Tower Defense Board Game
Isle of Arrows is a fusion of board game and tower defense, in which you place randomly drawn tiles to build defenses on an ever-growing piece of land.
- Tile-Placement meets Tower Defense: Isle of Arrows is a unique blend of genres that adds a new strategic puzzle element to the Tower Defense formula.
- Roguelike structure: Each run is randomly generated with different tiles, enemies, rewards and events. Playing through campaigns unlocks more elements to appear in the game.
- Modes & modifiers: A variety of game modes, guilds, game modifiers, and challenges make each playthrough unique and add endless replayability.
Message from the developer: RNG in Isle of Arrows
Isle of Arrows offers near endless replayability by combining Tower Defense with random tile drawing mechanics and roguelike elements. This requires you to plan ahead, but also adapt your strategy each turn. Consider the placement of each tile carefully!
The order and type of tiles is randomly generated, but you are guaranteed to draw set amount of towers, paths, and buildings every X tiles. This mimics the luck of the draw mechanics of many board games and is what makes Isle of Arrows unique.
Each round, you place randomly drawn tiles on the isle. Spending coins allows you to skip a tile. When you’re ready, start the next enemy wave and watch your placed defenses in action.
Towers attack the invaders. Roads build out the path the enemies walk on. Flags extend the isle, giving you more space to build. Gardens reward you with coins. Taverns boost all adjacent archery towers. And so on.
- 3 game Modes: Campaign, Gauntlet, Daily Defense
- 3 themed campaigns that each have their own unique set of tiles
- 4 guilds that each have their own playstyle
- 70+ tiles
- 75+ bonus cards and relics
- 10+ events that can help or hinder you
- 10+ game modifiers
- 9 Puzzle style achievements
Randomly drawn bonus cards give access to resources, upgrades, and buffs.
What Isle of Arrows offers
- A new spin on the Tower Defense formula
- Endless replayability through randomly drawn tiles
- A diverse range of towers, tiles, bonus cards, and events
- Beautiful minimalist graphics
- Brutally difficult challenges
What Isle of Arrows does not offer
- Free selection over what towers to build
- Tower upgrades & manual targeting options
- Deckbuilding mechanics
- Skins and customization
- Release notes are available here.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 69.8MB