Image Crop 1.4 – Batch crop and convert photos
Image Crop allows you to crop, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode. Crop your images to remove unwanted areas or to give them a specific aspect ratio. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use Image Crop to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
- Crop your images in batch mode
- Automatically crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
- Select the corner where the crop area starts
- Use either pixels or percents to define the crop area
- Preview the crop area for each image
- Convert and rename your images in batch mode
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Save the cropped images in a folder of your choosing
- The app has been updated to run natively on both Intel and Mac Silicon platforms.
- The minimum OS version requirement has been increased to 10.13
- Minor fixes have been implemented.
- New Icon
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 2.2MB