Adobe Acrobat Pro 18.009.20050 – Powerful PDF editor
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Version 18.009.20050 (Acrobat Pro DC Continuous Track):
- 4231445: Acrobat crashes while viewing PDF’s with Output Preview\Overprint Print enabled.
- 4231558: Acrobat crashes\hangs on converting the spot colors to CMYK.
- 4231225: Third party tools are not visible in Top toolbar when RHP is closed.
- 4226351: Multiple safari keychain alerts after upgrading to High Sierra (macOS 10.13).
- 4230329: Some Images present in word file are missing when the file is converted to PDF.
- 4231270: Some PDF being rendered as blank in Reader\Acrobat.
- 4231592: Garbled characters appear for certain PDFs created having Arial font.
- 4231510: Unable to open the PDF created in LiveCycle Designer in Acrobat.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Size – 904.9MB