iconStiX 4.2.1 – Combine and attach images to desktop items
iconStiX is an easy-to-use, fundamental icon tool that allows users to combine and attach images to desktop items.
iconStiX is a simple program to combine images and attach composition as custom icon to desktop items such as folder. It is cooperated with the Finder’s services, so that you can select “Open iconStiX” in the Finder’s contextual menu to start the program.
It supports basic functions such as
- adding multiple objects (image, shape and text) and overviewing them in a table
- moving, resizing, rotating, skewing, coloring and shadowing objects
- attaching/removing custom icons
- saving documents (as template)
- exporting composition as images (icns, png, tiff)
- keeping favorite icon images for quick access.
- Bug fixing by redrawing, undoing and setting text.
- More informative on failing to open documents (templates).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 12.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 11.9MB