HDR Darkroom 3 1.0.2 – High-dynamic-range imaging software
HDR Darkroom is imaging software with a high dynamic range.
Splendid natural scenery and well-thought-out composition are sometimes not enough for a great final image. The final image is either too bright or too dark. Details once seen by the naked eye are completely lost in the shadows or in blown out highlights.
HDR Darkroom, a revolutionary high dynamic range imaging software can solve your problem, by squeezing extended details that would otherwise be lost into your image. Take three bracketed photos: one normal-exposed, one over-exposed and one under-exposed. HDR Darkroom can emulate the range of details that the human eye can detect by compressing the content of multiple frames into a single image. The results contain rich details and vivid colors without introducing anomalies such as halos or other blemishes. This is the strength of HDR Darkroom.
For those starting out in HDR photography, HDR Darkroom is a perfect fit. It has simple to understand controls, and you’ll be on your way to create astonishing HDRs in no time!
Cutting Edge Local Tone Mapping Technology:
As photographers we have managed to improve our images using a myriad of manual techniques over the years, but now there is a much easier way to do it. And we at Everimaging, understand your need to achieve photo-realistic results on your HDRs. Using our Local Tone Mapping Technology, you will produce the most spectacular photo-realistic results.
We have been working together with photographers to fully understand their workflow and include it in HDR Darkroom. It just keeps getting better.
Powerful Batch processing:
HDR Darkroom batch processing engine is dynamic. As each image is analyzed in the process, suitable defaults are applied. This allows you to use batch processing in a more powerful way, saving you countless hours of unnecessary manual adjustments. Those adjustments are still available for people who want to make them by hand.
Sophisticated Camera Raw File Converter:
HDR Darkroom supports RAW files captured by more than 150 camera models like Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic as well as Adobe (DNG). The newly released formats will be included in new releases once they become available.
Innovative workflows to choose from:
When you use HDR Darkroom you can choose from of the following professional workflows:
1. HDR Composition workflow (HDR Composition): In this workflow, multi-exposed 8-bit (jpeg, bmp, png etc) or 16-bit (CR2, NEF, etc) RAW image data is needed to combine into HDR photos through the steps of noise reduction, alignment, de-ghosting, merging into HDR negatives and tone mapping. This workflow usually produces the most spectacular photos.
2. Tone Mapping based RAW converter workflow (RAW converter): HDR Darkroom is also a RAW converter. Different from conventional RAW converters, HDR Darkroom inserts Everimaging’s sophisticated tone mapping engines DIRECTLY into the RAW conversion process and thus better reproducing the details, colors and contrast.
- Fix the crash problem when saving some RAW file
- Modify some RAW file cannot be preview after saved
- HDR synthesis processing more stable
- Fix the problem when saving Custom Style
- Fix other bugs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!