Folder Tidy 2.8.3 – Tidy up any folder with one click
Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- [New] Full compatibility with macOS Big Sur, including new app icon!
- [New] Universal Binary with support for Apple Silicon.
- [New] Added HEIC as a image type option for custom rules.
- [New] Changed folder name from “Pictures” to “Images”.
- [New] Revised preferences UX for a cleaner appearance.
- [New] Source folder can no longer be any protected folder, such as the entire user folder, Library folder, etc.
- [Fixed] Issue where it may not have prompted to choose the folders to get proper access when running an undo.
- [Fixed] Issue where it was possible to delete a built-in rule.
- [Fixed] Issue where after deleting a custom rule, the next row could be incorrectly selected.
- [Fixed] Issue where choosing vCard file type in a custom rule an unused popup menu would appear.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 8.8MB