Folder Tidy 2.9.2 – Tidy up any folder with one click
Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- Displaying the current file path being moved back in the undo window.
- Resolved an issue where an undo could stall if it was unable to create one of the necessary folders to recreate the original hierarchy.
- Improved the undo logic to no longer treat “file already exists” as an error.
- Improved thread-safe handling for updating the Log Output window.
- Introduced a prompt to encourage having a recent backup before initiating a tidy (this can be disabled after the first appearance).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 8.1MB