Flamingo 1.2.1 – Messaging client that supports Hangouts/Gtalk, Facebook, and XMPP
Flamingo is a beautiful, native instant messaging client for OS X that supports Hangouts/Gtalk, Facebook, and XMPP.
- All-in-one design: buddies, conversations, and chats in a single window.
- Multiple, detachable chats in a single window.
- Inline previews for images, videos, and tweets. Supports CloudApp, Droplr, Instagram, and YouTube.
- File transfer via direct connection (compatible with Messages, Adium, and other clients), CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Reply to messages right from the notification bubble in OS X 10.9.
- Full conversation history browser with fast message search and many filtering options.
- Start FaceTime calls from chats
- Inline image support for Dropbox share links
- Inline image support for images sent via Facebook
- Added support for manually entering XMPP server address/port
- Select and copy multiple chat messages
- Add preference toggle to allow self-signed SSL certificates
- Crash fixes
- Fixed HTML encoded characters in tweets
- Fixed chat field covering chat messages
- Respect user locale for date display
- Fix issues with Hangouts sign-in
- Fix chats not scrolling to the bottom when opening a conversation from the popover
- Fix window size not being restored correctly
- Fix incorrect handling of query parameters in image URLs
- Fix XMPP login/register window spinning forever without error
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 6.9MB