Far Out 1.0 – A retro-futuristic first-person survival & adventure game
Far-Out is a hardcore retro-futuristic first-person adventure game, made with old quests such as Space Quest, The Dig, Full Throttle etc. in mind.
In this game you will face a really old-school challenge, no map arrows, no one will lead you and tell you what to do. This is a one-man show with full freedom action where you are able to do whatever you want to, but remember you need to survive!
Follow the lone survivor of the Selene’s crew, regular lab technician Zack Paterson. He woke up somewhere, he wasn’t supposed to. Find out what happened to the ship, the crew, and how to survive.
- Full freedom action, resulting in many possible endings!
- Incredible music compositions that matches gameplay pace.
- Immersive and interactive futuristic environment.
- Hidden and unique game mechanics, surprises and danger.
- High replayability level.
- Random events.
- Play to build your own story!
…and dozens of other things that you’ll have to discover on your own!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 750M / Intel Iris Pro 5200 / Radeon HD 3xxx
OS X 10.9 or later
Size – 943.2MB