FAR: Lone Sails 1.21 – Atmospheric Adventure Game
FAR: Lone Sails is a vehicle adventure game. In a unique vehicle you travel across a dried-out ocean following the tracks of a once thriving civilization. Through an array of roadblocks and through hazardous weather you need to keep your vessel going. Where will this journey take you? Are you the last of your kind?
- Master your vessel: Maintain and upgrade your vehicle to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
- Discover a unique world: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
- Experience an atmospheric journey: Let the sky full of clouds pass by and heed the wind that drives your sails towards the horizon.
- A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: It’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2012 or newer Intel Core i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 650m or AMD equivalent
- macOS: code-signed and notarized app for macOS Catalina.
- Fixed several issues where the character could get stuck or fall through geometry within obstacles or in the vehicle.
- Fixed issue where the ground / terrain of the next chapter won’t load.
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fixed a bug where the background started to flicker once the player opened the menu during the gameplay.
- Fixed bugs with the save game selection in the menu.
- Fixed clunky behavior of the vehicle hooks.
- Fixed interpolation of the visuals with enabled vsync options.
- Performance optimization: this version includes all the improvements we made for PS4, XB1 and Switch. Since the consoles use multi-core GPUs this still doesn’t mean that the game will run much better on an integrated low-end GPU. For mid-range GPUs we should have an increase of 20-30% of the framerate. The game should also have less hiccups since we could move some operations to the background thread and to the GPU.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12.6 or later
Size – 915.9 MB