Dropshare 5.47 – Secure file sharing tool
Dropshare is your very own secure file sharing tool. Dropshare is a menu bar app that enables you to drag & drop upload files, screenshots and even directories to your own server to share them with anyone you like. No longer have your shared files on servers provided by companies you don’t even know – easily set up Dropshare and share whatever file you like by only drag&dropping it on the menubar icon, securely saved on your own server. To have Dropshare working correctly, you have to have a server of your choice and a working SSH user account at your disposal. Dropshare works with Secure Copy (SCP over SSH), therefore either a password (for keyboard authentication) or a private key (for public key authentication) is required.
- Easy file sharing with your own server
- Login (SCP over SSH) via password (keyboard authentication) or private key (public key authentication)
- Uploads every file and even directories (which will be compressed prior uploading)
- Optionally automatically uploads screenshots taken with OS X and copies the sharing URL to your clipboard
- History of recent uploads including preview images in the drop down menu
- AI Screen Shots: Adding option to add OpenAI-generated screen shot description to file metadata (improves searchability of screen shots in Finder and Dropshare history). AI descriptions also synchronize to iOS.
- IDrive e2: Fixing path issue with landing pages
- WebDAV/Nextcloud: Updated supported SSL ciphers
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 12.3 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 48.9MB