DropBook 2.3 – Drag-and-drop items to post them to your Facebook feed
DropBook is all about posting things to your Facebook profile. Just drag images, links, or text onto the Facebook icon on your desktop.
You can also post a status-update message simply by double-clicking on the “f” logo on your desktop. A form window will pop up allowing you to enter and post your message.
- Double-click to update your Facebook status
- Upload photos by dragging them from Finder, iPhoto, or your Web browser
- Post any link by dragging it onto DropBook
- Post any selected text via drag-and-drop
- Drag & Drop onto the menu bar icon
- Retina graphics
- URL Scheme added:
- dropbook://post?status=Your%20New%20Status, or
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Usersfiles Uploaded 1fichier Tusfiles Depositfiles