Downie 2.8.3 – Video downloader for YouTube (including 4K video) and over 490 other sites
Downie is a super-easy-to-use video downloader, supporting YouTube, Vimeo, and over 490 other sites. It doesn’t bother the user with a plethora of options – it just does its job!
- Supports many sites – currently supports over 490 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
- 4K video YouTube support – unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Postprocessing – need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
- Quick support – I respond to emails usually within 24 hours and often add support for requested sites in the next update.
- Frequent updates – Don’t wait weeks for new sites to be supported, or bugs to be fixed! Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
- International – not only that Downie supports country-specific sites, it is localized. If your language is missing, contact us – we can offer you a free license in exchange for a translation.
If your favorite site isn’t listed, just let us know at http://support.charliemonroe.net/ – we’ll do our best to include it in the next update!
- New: Option to select which Permute installation should be used.
- Fixed: Crash when extracting videos from a playlist.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 26.6MB