DiskAid 6.4.6 – Use your iOS device as an external disk and more
With DiskAid you can also transfer files and folders betwen your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your Computer and view them on the go using FileApp free files browser.
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad App (Free)
- Use your iPhone or iPad as an external USB storage device (Free)
- Transfer Music & Video stored in the iPod Library and copy it back to iTunes or any folder on any Mac or PC (New!)
- Copy Photos from Camera Roll to computer (Free)
- Access Contacts
- Read Notes
- Export Call History
- Transfer Text Messages (SMS) from iPhone to Computer
- Copy Voicemail
- Save Voice Memos
- Easy Drag & Drop feature
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming… etc.
- Works with any iPod, iPhone or iPad
One DiskAid license is good for 3 simultaneous installs, for Mac or Windows computers, which is convenient if you have a Mac at home and a PC at the office.
- Added support for the iPad mini 2 and iPad air
- Better device status reporting
- More info on devices
- Fixes Gatekeeper code-signing problem on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Fixes “Too many connections” problem
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later
- iOS 4.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!