DiskAid 6.5.5 – Use your iOS device as an external disk and more
DiskAid is the ultimate transfer tool for accessing the iPod, iPhone or iPad directly from the desktop. Access data such as: music, video, photos, contacts, notes, call history, text messages (SMS), voicemail, and voice memos. With DiskAid you can also transfer files and folders betwen your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your computer and view them on the go using FileApp free files browser.
Connects directly to any installed iPhone App and enables the use of the iPhone as an USB drive.
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad app (Free)
- Use your iPhone or iPad as an external USB storage device (Free)
- Transfer music and video stored in the iPod Library and copy it back to iTunes or any folder on any Mac or PC (New!)
- Copy photos from Camera Roll to computer
- Access contacts
- Read notes
- Export call history
- Transfer text messages (SMS) from iPhone to computer
- Copy voicemail
- Save voice memos
- Easy drag-and-drop feature
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming… etc.
- Works with any iPod, iPhone or iPad
One DiskAid license is good for 3 simultaneous installs, for Mac or Windows computers, which is convenient if you have a Mac at home and a PC at the office.
- Wi-Fi doesn’t take over USB any more
- Fixed crashes at startup with some devices
- PDF export on OS X 10.9 Mavericks is fixed
- iPad icon missing
- Missing photo library on iOS 5 & 6
- Many other bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iTunes 11.1.2 or later
- iOS 4.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!