Corel Painter X3 SP1 188.8.131.521 – Digital art software featuring realistic painting effects
Corel Painter X3 helps you create astonishing art in a variety of media.
Paint with vivid oil paints, fluid water colors, and earthy charcoals. Corel Painter flawlessly recreates the tones and textures of each medium.
Your studio awaits
- Choose your brush. Corel Painter includes hundreds of built-in brushes. You can even create your own brush by fine-tuning bristle type, behavior, and settings.
- Pick a paper style. Corel Painter lets you tweak your paper texture, effecting the way your brush strokes interact with the grain. More textures, more possibilities.
- Customize every detail. Tweak the wetness of your paint, or alter the drying time. Corel Painter’s options are as boundless as your artistic imagination.
Version 184.108.40.2060 (220.127.116.11):
- Various instabilities were addressed in areas such as layers, brushes, and cloning. (Windows and Mac)
- Copying a reference layer from an open image no longer causes application instability.
- Autopainting with Artists Oils no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Running Painter 12 and Painter X3 simultaneously with both applications visible no longer causes Painter X3 to stop responding.
- Renaming a Clone Source Image from the Clone Source Panel no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Adding an image that includes a Drop Shadow to the Image Portfolio no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Shutting down the application no longer causes the application to stop responding. (Windows)
- Undoing a multi-layer transformation no longer results in document corruption.
- Pasting large images into Painter no longer results in document corruption.
- Using Alt+Tab while copying no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Copying and pasting large files from Painter to an external application no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Memory Extender can be disabled/enabled without having to reset your workspace.
- Multi-core settings are now maintained when changing workspaces.
- Moving layer content by using the Up/Down and Right/Left Arrow keys now functions consistently. (Windows)
- When using keyboard shortcuts that include special characters, you are no longer required to first click in the document window (For example. square brackets  for brush resize and CTRL + / – for zoom level).
- Using the Arrow Keys to nudge a selection now works as expected.
- Using the Arrow Keys to nudge shapes now works as expected.
- Layers are no longer flattened when adding a Clone Source by using Open Source Image.
- PSD files that contain grouped layer masks now open in Painter X3.
- Playing back brushstrokes by using a script no longer distorts the density of the brushstrokes.
- Multi-color samples are now maintained when changing brush parameters.
- Layer Via Copy, Layer Via Paste, and Stroke Selection commands now function as expected.
- Mac help no longer times out.
Wacom Tablet Support
- Older Wacom drivers may cause application instability on startup or shutdown and may cause issues with your tablet’s shortcut keys. To prevent these issues from occurring, please install the most up-to-date Wacom driver.
OS X Mavericks (10.9) Support
- Sliders will now appear correctly.
- Adding a nozzle to the library no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Adding an image to the Image Portfolio no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Capturing a pattern no longer causes the application to stop responding.
Intel, OS X 10.7 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!