Condense 1.5 – Optical character recognition (OCR) application
Typing out has come to an end. Say ‚Hello‘ to Condense. Your easy to use optical character recognition (OCR) application.
Imagine one of the following scenarios:
You’re writing an essay for University and you’ve to quote from a PDF, an EBook or one of your professor’s presentations? That’s a huge amount of text to extract… Loading whole PDFs into your OCR software and cutting out the parts you want is oftentimes more time lost than won.
You are watching a tutorial video on the web which contains several lines of programming code. You can’t find a link to the given example anywhere. What do you do? Retype all those lines?
Now you can do better:
Condense is featuring:
A 3-Step Workflow:
1. Press shortcut
2. Drag area around your text
3. Paste text
- Beautiful Custom UserInterface
- ~35 supported language settings
- almost invisible MenuBar Mode
- Archive containing the last batch of 5 scans which enables you to scan multiple quotes at the same time
- QuickFix technology to fix mistakes fast and efficient
- Preview Window
- Remove linebreaks automatically
- More than 85% of Condense have been rewritten with major focus on performance
- Performance increase between 5-12x(!)
- RAM consumption reduced by factor 8-10
- Support for more than 2 monitors. (Sorry for the delay, I had to buy a new monitor to fix it)
- Beautiful responsive UserInterface
- New Icon
- [New Feature]: Angle Correction
- [New Feature]: Save your edited scans to the archive
- [New Feature]: Archive is accessible from the TabBar Menu
- [New Feature]: Trained Condense to find usual OCR mistakes and to automatically correct them
- [New Feature]: QuickFix – A new innovative way to correct your scans. Because everybody hates autocorrect.
- [New Feature]: Preview Window – Don’t paste blindly anymore. Check your text and run a rescan with increased contrast or QuickFix right from the preview.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to use shortcuts in the textviews (Thanks to Jan)
- Added picture compression. It will perform much smoother and needs way, way less ram & diskspace.
- Extra performance increase on Retina machines
- Removed a debugging hotkey (Thanks to Christopher)
- Minor bugfixes & improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 218.6MB