Compartments 2.1.2 – Home inventory application
Compartments is a home inventory application that has time-saving features like Quick Add and Smart Collections, Compartments makes the process of home inventory easier than ever. And with gorgeous icons and a beautifully illustrated, intuitive interface, home inventory has never been more pleasant.
- Easy image import. Add images with drag-and-drop, from files on your computer, or, take an image with your built in iSight camera. Crop and make minor adjustments to the image right without leaving Compartments.
- Protect your valuables the easy way. Compartments is a brand new, gorgeous, fast, easy-to-use home inventory application for Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard. Check out a few of the great things you can do with Compartments below.
- Spend minutes, not hours, entering your information. Enter dozens of items in seconds, all in one dialog box, with Quick Add. Select multiple items and apply tags and other details with Quick Apply. Access everything with keyboard shortcuts. Spend minutes, not hours, entering data.
- Quickly generate a PDF report for insurance. In the event of disaster or theft, you can easily generate an inventory report of all or some items with one click. The automatically calculates the total estimated value of everything. The report can be printed or saved as a PDF and e-mailed.
- Broken gadget? Warranty info is all here. Compartments keeps track of everything you need to know about your products: serial numbers, purchase dates, scanned or photographed receipts, and the exact date of your warranty expiration. WarrantyGuard also keeps track of the warranties that are about to expire, so you can be ready to purchase extended warranties if necessary.
- Forgot where you put something? Not anymore! Ever organized the house, only to forget months later where you put something? Use Compartments search to find where anything is in a flash. Or, quickly see a list of all your electronics. Or, find everything you’ve tagged as valuable. You can do it all with the robust search engine built in to Compartments.
- Organize your stuff with super-smart collections. Search for anything by name, tag, or type and then save the search as a collection. Collections are auto-updating. For example: save a collection for all items tagged as “Valuable.” Any new items you tag with “Valuable” will automatically be added to the collection.
- Keep the whole family in sync. Keep everyone up-to-date with automatic data syncing across multiple computers using MobileMe or a free DropBox account. That way, everyone in the family can find out where items are. Plus, one Compartments license works for all the computers you own.
- Easily identify everything with beautiful icons. All items and locations have beautiful icons identifying what type of thing they are. Find items on a list in a glance by looking at the type icons. Plus, sort any list of items by name, type or location.
- Keep your data safe. What if your computer gets stolen or damaged? Don’t worry. Compartments data can easily be stored on a DropBox or MobileMe iDisk folder so it’s accessible from any other computer. Compartments data can be easily backed up.
This is a minor bug fix release:
- First, an issue that caused Compartments to lose track of what location you were working on when adding items is fixed. Now, after adding a new item, the current location will be remembered when you add another new item.
- Second: images dragged in could result in slowing down Compartments over time in the previous version. To fix this if Compartments is sluggish, just edit and re-save the images you’ve already added. Images added from here on out will not have this problem.
OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7.2MB