Clarion 2.2.2 – Musical intervals quizzer
Clarion is a quizzing partner that helps you focus on the specific music intervals you need the most help with. Its streamlined interface offers a number of handy features to make the most of the effort you put into ear training practice:
- Customize the instrument used for playing notes
- Interactive piano-style keyboard to for pitch reference when you need help
- Select the specific intervals you want to work on and save them in named sets
- Fine-tune the playback times, direction, and consonance of intervals
- Motivate yourself to stay in the “Green Zone” of the playful accuracy meter
What sets Clarion apart from other music theory study apps is its singular purpose. While loaded with a number of useful configurations, the interface is very light and easy to get around in. It’s perfect for a quick, 5-minute interval-training rest here and there, or for a longer, dedicated session of drills on various intervals.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 9.1MB