Cisdem AppCrypt 7.8.0 – Password-protect access to your apps
Cisdem AppCrypt is designed specifically for protecting your apps to make sure you’re the only master running your Mac. Simply by setting a password and adding the apps to lock to the lock list, no one is able to access your protected apps without the correct password.
The app does not modify anything in your system settings or applications. It works as a background process and does not use any CPU load while idle. You select which app get blocked and if you decide to remove password from that app, simply delete the app from the lock list.
In case someone attempts to start your apps without asking, Cisdem AppCrypt will give a command to take a picture of this person by which you can efficiently find and track back what you lost.
Besides its powerful function, Cisdem AppCrypt wins a good reception by easy-to-use interface. Everyone is going to love it the moment it installs.
- Password protect applications like Contacts, Quicken, iPhoto, iTunes, etc. on your Mac
- Works as a background process and does not modify any system or application files
- Keeps track of failed attempts to access the protected apps with date, time, and optional photo
- Fully support OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7.1MB