Cartographica 1.6.2 – Explore and refine data, create beautiful maps and more
Cartographica is a Geographic Information System (GIS) for your Mac with which you can explore and refine data, create beautiful maps, export information for the web using Google Maps and Google Earth (via our KML Export capabilities).
Merge data from several sources. Get local data from your government in CSV Latitude and Longitude (or in your state plane, Cartographica has a deep understanding of Coordinate Reference Systems), add to that with satellite or topographical information using Web Map Services such as Terraserver or NASA’s Blue Earth, bring in street information from US Census Bureau TIGER, and see them all together in one place.
Cartographica embraces key Macintosh technologies including the use of Drag & Drop, 64-bit data access, ODBC for database access, pervasive undo, scroll wheels, and much more to provide the best Macintosh experience when viewing, editing, and outputting your geospatial data.
- Flexible file import with a huge library of formats for raster, vector, and tabular data
- Rapid filtering of data using the search bar
- Sophisticated map layout capabilities for printed and PDF maps
- Flexible styles to show your data in an easy-to-understand way
- Direct editing to add or modify data by hand
- Prevasive undo support, so you can safely try any operation
- Synchronized data/map browsing–see your data on the map and in a table simultaneously
- Geocoding to convert addresses into map data
- Direct database access via ODBC
- Superb Google Maps and Google Earth export using our proprietary KML exporter
- Adobe Illustrator export including imagery, maps, scales, and legends
- WMS and WFS support for retrieving geospatial data over the internet from web map and web feature servers
- Intelligent projection management-tell Cartographica what CRS your data is in and it will do the rest
- GPS Import
- chore(deps): update python to 3.10.8 [#2304]
- fix: CPG files (as part of Shapefiles) are now correctly interpreted if they have whitespace before or after the code page or character set.
- fix: encoding selection in open dialog ignored [#2306]
- fix: formula window title drifts on resize [#1887]
- fix: Resolve “Crash in Cartographica when trimming layers” [#2303]
- fix: rare crash in Trim Layers [#2303]
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 722.3MB